Well I'm a few hours early, but I thought I would get a jump on everyone else!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
- I love how you say “book read” when you want me to read you a book.
- I love when you say “by back” when you are pretending to go away and come back.
- I love how you grunt and say “heavy” when something is heavy for you.
- I love when you swing and you say “down” when you are ready to move on to something else, and then you make your rotations to every piece of equipment on the swing.
- I love how you do your ABC and 123 puzzle and you know the letters and numbers!
- I love how you get all the empty cups and dishes and put them in the sink.
- I love how you kiss all your teddy grahams before you eat them.
- I love how you want to pray at dinner time.
- I love when you say “walk” when you want to get down.
- I love how you’ve started wanting to put on your own shoes.
- I love hearing you clap & cheer when you hear it on TV or the radio.
- I love how you say “puppy” when you see the neighbor’s dog’s nose under our fence.
- I love how you point out the shapes on the street signs when we are driving around.
- I love how you help me with grocery shopping by putting the items in the cart and then on the belt when we check out.
- I love how you’ve started copying everything I say.
- I love how you say “hi” when you are playing and I walk into the room.
- I love how well you are doing in Sunday school with Ms. Becky.
- I love how you put everything in its place…just how you want it to go.
- I love how you look to your Daddy for approval. You love him so much!
- I love hearing you sing in the back seat along with the radio.
- I love hearing you read your books to Mommy.
- I love hearing you talk. I just love your little voice!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
What is with our street? Last night about...oh...12:30AM or so, we had about 7 police cars on our street, and they were raiding a house across the street from us. 3 people got handcuffed, and they took a bunch of photos. What is going on, I wonder? Here we are thinking we've moved into a safe neighborhood, and we have this stuff going on. I don't think I've ever seen the abundance of police cars on one street as I've seen on our street the whole time we've lived here. But kudos to the Rosenberg Police Department for taking care of business and making our street safer for all of us!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
So...at the urging of a fellow blogger, here is my update on Bryan's interview. He thinks the interview went well. He's not sure if he will be picked because he doesn't have the exact qualifications necessary for the position. But he knows he could be very good at the job if he was allowed to learn the ropes. We are fine either way. Bryan is happy he is finally starting to get calls for interviews, and that can only lead to good things!