Site Meter

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm BACK

Well it's been a wonderful summer, but I'm ready for fall now.  Ok?  No more heat waves, no more freak storms.  Just lovely fall.  Ok we are in a part of the country where we don't really get to experience true fall, but a girl can dream!

I'm a little nervous about little one's school.  Hopefully it will be better organized than it was last year.  That's all I'm going to say on that topic.  I'm excited about church activities starting back up and getting back into our normal routine.  The summers seem to throw me for a loop now that I'm a SAHM.  How many days can one play on the indoors playground?  No one in their right mind would take their kids out during the day in the heat of July and August around here, unless they want to melt into the ground.

So I'm looking forward to cooler weather.  Yes a girl can dream.  I'll check back with you on that subject in January or February.

I hope to be participating in my own blog again for awhile and maybe even update some pictures...eventually.  But the more comments I get, the more I am motivated to blog!  No comments means no one is even looking.  *Sniff*

2 comments:

Beth said...

Here's your comment: I MISS SEEING YOU ON MONDAYS!
I'm excited for fall too :) I feel like I'm melting on a daily basis.

Vivian said...

I'm reading!