People, I have been dealing with this for over 10 years and have been told that all my blood work is normal, time after time after time. So to finally hear that something came back is the biggest blessing I could ever ask for. I'm not crazy!
Anyway, without further ado, here is my Random Dozen.
Well I turned myself in and paid the fines. Does that count?
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?
Well I WANT to have an organizational plan in place. So we usually end up buying the wrapping paper or bags along with the gift. Sometimes I've been guilty of wrapping a gift in the car on the way to the party. Gasp! I know!
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?
Do hurricanes count? Then, yes...several. Not a pleasant thing to go through.
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
Um..."Even Now" is a good one. I love Manilow.
5. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
I dressed up as a rocker in the 80s.
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
I use dictionary.com. Although I love the thesaurus, too.
7. What's your favorite breakfast food?
Bacon or sausage
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?
We bought our house after we viewed an infomercial. We don't normally watch infomercials, so when we did, we decided to go big.
9. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Oh yeah. Many times when I was a teenager. Makes me scared to be a mom of a teenager when my son grows up.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Hmmm. That is a good question. I believe in puppy love at first sight. But true love is something that requires commitment and hard work.
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?
That fit? Four. That don't fit...about twenty. Sad, I know. I don't know why I think my hips will ever go back down to the pre-baby size.
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.")
Ooh. It would be cool to see a cake of a lady with like six arms growing out of her back. That would be how I feel. Sometimes I wish I had some extra arms to keep up with everything. I know...very weird.
Okay. Head on over to 2nd Cup of Coffee to play along!