Site Meter

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Dozen: April



1. Define a great relationship.
Honesty.  Effort.  Someone who chooses to make the effort to be in your life and vice versa.

2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
I think the last place I went through was good ol' Mickey D's.

3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
My favorite breed is the chocolate lab.  So beautiful.  I have a terrier that was supposed to be a lab.  Who knows?  But he has been the best dog I've ever owned.

4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
Hawaii

5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I wouldn't change anything.  My parents were very loving.  The way I was raised made me who I am today.

6. Who's the funniest person you know?
My husband.  He always makes me laugh with his wit and spontaneous humor.

7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
No.  :(

8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?
Is David awake yet?

9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY
I'm from Texas.  Hello!  Fried.

10. Are you afraid of the dark?
Not usually, unless I watch a scary movie.  Then I have to make sure hubby comes to bed at the same time as me.

11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher.

12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
Determined

Go on over to 2nd Cup of Coffee to join in! 

No comments: