Site Meter

Monday, September 8, 2008

Proud of My Boy

Okay so I said I would update everyone on how David's first week of MDO went. I'm just going to say he did great! He only cried a few minutes and then (according to his teachers) he was fine for the rest of the day.

Tuesday when I went to pick him up, he gave me a big "HI" and then went back to playing with his toy. That was so funny. I was like "well you got over me fast". Ha ha.

Thursday he was a little more hesitant to go in, because he knew what was going on. So he was crying before I even took him into the room. It is so hard to leave him when he is crying, but they say that's the best thing to do. Then while eating my lunch alone (sniff, sniff), I called to see if he was napping and he was! That made me feel tons better, because he usually refuses to sleep anywhere except his bed.

They send home a report with everything he does for the day which is like opening a present when I get in the car. I can't wait to get him buckled in, so I can see what he's been doing all day!

Okay that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: