Site Meter

Saturday, October 11, 2008

21 Things I Love About My Baby

10/11/2008

  1. I love how you mimic everything we say. You are so smart!
  2. I love how you put your puzzle together all by yourself. It is so fun to see your little mind at work.
  3. I love how you could go outside and swing all day if we would let you.
  4. I love hearing you sleep in your room. Sometimes I even sneak in to watch you sleep.
  5. I love how you & Daddy play 3-2-1 blast off every morning.
  6. I love how you laugh when Daddy tickles you.
  7. I love how you run.
  8. I love when you give me kisses.
  9. I love how you point to Midnight’s bowl when it is empty.
  10. I love watching you learn.
  11. I love seeing you do your ABC puzzle and how you are starting to know what the letters are.
  12. I love how when you are done eating you are ready to clean up right away…just like Mommy!
  13. I love it when you put your head on my shoulder and let me cuddle with you.
  14. I love your curiosity.
  15. I love how you carry your ball up the stairs and let it roll down. You get so tickled.
  16. I love how you wipe your mouth when you are done eating…just like a big boy!
  17. I love how you “blow” your nose.
  18. I love playing peek-a-boo with you.
  19. I love eating breakfast with you.
  20. I love how you get so happy when your Daddy gets home from work.
  21. I love seeing the world through your eyes.

No comments: