Site Meter

Friday, October 24, 2008

In desperate need of prayer

Hi all,

Well, unless we are totally off base, we don't think Bryan got the job. His current company is being evicted Monday so Bryan will be totally without a job. Guys please pray for me. I heard a testimony on Wednesday from a woman who described her time of trial as she was barely holding on with the very tips of her fingers and ready to just let go and give up. Well that is where I am now. I'm really struggling today with keeping that line of communication open with God. I really want to just shut everything off. I'm so angry right now. Bryan is such a loyal, hard worker and we have struggled with this issue our entire marriage. I just don't understand. I don't... I'm sorry to vent, but we really just need a break from all of this. It is really starting to take its toll on us as a family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh Bonnie. I am praying for you guys. Please hang in there, God has not carried you this far to let you out of the palm of his hand. I know it sounds trite, but keep on believing. Love you -

The Joiners said...

I will be praying!!

The Jasters said...

We are continuing to pray.