Once more, thanks to Lidna at 2nd Cup for hosting!
1. How good are you at delaying gratification?
Pretty good these days. It's really easy when you don't have any money! ;)
2. Maybe a marshmallow wouldn't be too difficult a temptation for you. What food (or anything else) would be most tempting?
Chocolate or anything with cheese on it is hard to pass up.
3. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being saintly) how patient are you?
Maybe a 4. 'Nuff said.
4. Have you ever waited for something in life only to be disappointed upon realization of the goal/object/etc.?
I've actually been pleasantly surprised with my life. Maybe because I have low expectations. Hahaha.
5. Are you a person who takes shortcuts?
Not really. Usually I have to end up starting all over and doing whatever it is the right way.
6. Which line is hardest to wait in?
ANY line where I can't see the beginning and what is going on up in front. This is a control thing, I know.
7. Did you wait to discover the gender of your unborn child until its birth?
NO! I wanted to plan, plan, plan.
8. Are you more patient with children or the elderly?
I'm more patient with my own child than with anyone else.
9. Did you ever sneak a peek at a present?
No. I love, love, love surprises!
10. What is the longest you've ever waited for anything?
Seven years to finally be able to have a child. Before you get the wrong idea, this was our choice.
11. Who has more patience, you or your significant other?
Depends on the situation. We balance each other out. If I'm impatient, he is usually the patient one, and vice versa.
12. Which of the following songs about waiting is your pick for the best?
I like the waiting song in the Fireproof movie. What is the name of that song???
Feel free to comment. I love comments!