Site Meter

Thursday, January 28, 2010

February Goals

How did you do on your goals for January? Let's just say that I'm still working on it. It is incredibly difficult to get to bed at a decent hour, for some reason. Maybe because I have a three-year old in the house.

Have you thought about a new goal for February? I had a whole list in mind I wanted to do, but I feel like the Lord is leading me in a specific direction. I've allowed myself to be distracted by other books, when my focus needs to be on the Bible. I've felt it, too. I can feel myself pulling away and it is completely my fault. So my goal for February is to not read any book that is not related to the Bible. For an entire month at least. Actually I'm going to start a few days early. I feel the Lord is telling me to get on this NOW.

What about you? Do you have any new goals for February?

1 comment:

Lazy Daisy said...

That's a wonderful goal. I'll pray for you. Good for you.