So I decided to join Linda at 2nd cup of coffee for the Random Dozen. So, enjoy!
1. So I was thinking about how Jon Bon Jovi never seems to age much. His hair is smaller nowadays, but he still manages to look like a boy somehow. I mean, look at him in this pic with a finger in his ear. Young! And then that made me think of the story of Dorian Gray. Question: If you physically lock in one age for yourself, which would you choose and why?
Speaking strictly physically, I would pick about 20. I worked out like crazy and was at my most physically fit and strongest. Although, mentally I would pick the present. I wasn't saved then, so I wouldn't want to go back to that point in my life.
2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?)
Well I only recently really started to attempt cooking, so I'll have to get back to you on that one someday. Maybe my husband would be a better judge of this question.
3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal?
I usually pray about how I'm feeling. Depression plays a big part in how I feel, and I usually notice the signs when it is coming on. So I pray about it. Also, talking to my man helps too.
4. When was the last time you danced in public?
Too long ago. I think it was a wedding. I seriously do not remember. How sad is that?
5. Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer?
Typically I am a dreamer. But life is making me into a realist.
6. As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well?
As the mom of a 3 year old, I don't feel like there is much I do well these days. Time will tell if I have totally screwed up my child or not.
7. Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show?
Andy Griffith of course.
8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?
Maybe a 3. Shameful, I know.
9. What is your #1 driving pet peeve?
Slow, erratic drivers on cell phones.
10. Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate?
Gray because that's what I'm wearing.
11. If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be?
12. What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day?
I'm an SAHM. Need I say more?
So that's it! Comments, questions?