Before I get started, I'm going to ask everyone who reads this to say a prayer for me. I've been suffering with exhaustion, joint pain, mood swings, and a variety of other ailments for quite some time now. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday, and I'm praying that she DOES find something. I've been told depression, which I accept on some level. However, after SEVERAL years on different medication I'm still having a hard time functioning on a normal level. So I know that it has to be something else in addition to depression.
1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Take a hot bath, or pray. Actually, it works best if I do it in the reverse order.
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
They are ok, I'm always grateful for the rain.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
Good grief...um...I have no clue.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
Well if I had to have one, I would pick a tattoo because it could be where no one would see it. I'm a pastor's wife, so people would probably look at me funny if all of a sudden I got a nose ring.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
I'm gonna try the resurrection cookies with my son the night before, to help explain it to my son. Then we are going to church. We used to have dinner at my mom's every Easter, but since she passed away, it has kind of fallen apart.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
Cadbury. I'm all about the caramel!
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
My son...who had emptied out his backpack and then proceeded to wear it over his head.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
Right now I'm reading Big Girls Don't Whine by Jan Silvious
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
I clean all year round. Have you heard of The Fly Lady?
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
12. Which color makes you happiest?
Blue, as in blue skies, as in my son's blue eyes.
Go on over to 2nd Cup of Coffee to link up and play along!