1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not. I used to do garage sales with my mom when I was younger. She even used to take us "dumpster diving" quite often. You would be amazed at her talent for restoring things! I guess I don't do it now, because I don't make the time. Also it is something my mom and I used to do together, and now I would be by myself.
2. Name the last thing you fixed. Does dinner count?
3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool My favorite item of makeup would have to be mascara. If I don't have time for anything else, I try to at least swipe my eyelashes. But sometimes I can't even get to that point. My favorite tool is a screwdriver. I can fix anything with a screwdriver.
4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other? YES. Oh you want me to pick one room? I guess it would be the den. It is a hodge podge of computers, workout stuff, toys and files. Not exactly the relaxing den I thought it would be when we moved in.
5. Which room could use re-decorating? Our bedroom. I would like if it were more relaxing and inviting.
6. Share something unique about your town. If you want to eat something other than mexican, steak, or chinese food, you should probably look in some other town.
7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be? Enjoy life and stay close to Jesus.
8. Do you Facebook? Yes!
9. Describe your favorite shoes. They are a pair of slip-ons that look like black tennis shoes. So comfortable and I can just slip them on and go!
10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it? Music! I listen to anything and everything. But mostly contemporary christian.
11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal? I would travel into Houston, which is about 30 miles away. Although our area is growing so fast, I usually don't have to go that far.
12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging? Bible study. Need I say more?