Okay before we get to the answers, I need inspiration people! Comment with a topic that I can blog about. I am at a loss here! Also, join in the fun by clicking the picture above!
1. Have you, or has someone close to you, ever won an award for anything? I won 2nd place in a pageant when I was younger. Other than that, I can't remember ever getting an award for anything else.
2. Who is the nearest relative to you who has served in the US Military? My dad was in the Air Force, and served in Vietnam.
3. Share something that stirs the patriotic spirit in you. The National Anthem does it every time.
4. Where are you in the birth order in your family? Do you think your "placement" made a difference in your personality? I am the youngest in my family. I definitely think it made me more independent because I had to fend for myself a lot.
5. Name one trait you hope you carry that was evidenced in your parents or grandparents. My mom had compassion out of this world. I want to be like that. My dad is the hardest working individual I have ever met.
6. If female, do you prefer wearing a skirt or pants? If male, shirt and tie or polo? I am a female and I prefer wearing pants. But the thinner I get, the more skirts I wear. Funny how that works.
7. Approximately how many times do you wake during the night? What do you do to go back to sleep? I need to have a sleep study I think. I wake up a lot, and then it takes me FOREVER to fall back to sleep. Usually I try counting to keep my mind from turning on and racing away.
8. Share a favorite movie quote. "We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz!"
9. What is your favorite Fall candle scent? Warm Vanilla Sugar
10. What is one Fall activity you're looking forward to? As the weather cools down, I tend to migrate outside more. So I'm looking forward to spending more of my time outside. Also, I love all the holidays that come along with the cooler weather season.
11. Tell us about a pleasant surprise that happened to you recently. A friend bought me breakfast this morning. That was nice!
12. What was it like when you first met your in-laws-to-be? Interesting. That is all I'm going to say.