Time for another Random Dozen. If you would like to participate, visit 2nd Cup of Coffee to link up!
1. What insect are you most afraid of? Feel free to post a picture. I hate hate hate cockroaches. They are nasty and I don't see the point of them in this world. I'm not going to post a picture, because they are so disgusting they are not worth my internet search time.
2. What is the greenest/most organic thing about you or that you do? I, unfortunately, am not very green. I guess the greenest thing I do right now is recycle the grocery plastic bags to hold my son's poopy diapers.
3. Tell me about a recurring dream that haunts you. Funny you should ask. I keep having this dream where I move into this huge house and I keep trying to find a room for me, but every room I look in is occupied. What does that mean?
4. Have you ever missed a flight? What were the circumstances? I have yet to miss a flight. I haven't flown much, but I am ridiculous when it comes to being on time for things.
5. What do you consider your best feature? I've been told that I have an infectious laugh and smile. I'm also a good listener.
6. What was the last concert you went to? Hmmm. It was Chris Tomlin. Very uplifting!
7. Describe the most embarrassing church moment you ever experienced. It takes a lot to embarrass me.
8. Are you a whistler, hummer or singer? Yes. I love to sing, but I can't do it very well.
9. George Washington Carver said, "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." What is God saying to you through nature today, or this very minute? That he cares about even the minute details of my life.
10. On September, 1, 1752, the Liberty Bell arrived in Philadelphia. What memorable event will take place in your life on September 1, 2010? Um, I have a playdate with a friend. So that's about it. I also have a weigh-in at church. That may be very memorable.
11. Taco Bell or the Liberty Bell? (You must choose.) Would I be unpatriotic if I said Taco Bell? I'm hungry and I haven't had breakfast.
12. Do you believe men and women can have purely platonic friendships? To an extent. I don't believe married men and women should hang out with opposite sex without their spouse around. There is too high a chance either a rumor could get started, or the relationship could go past the friendship stage.
Comments, Questions, Criticisms? Leave a comment!