Yes, it's better than throwing them away. Right?
2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
I love looking out of the passenger window, up at the stars when we are driving home late at night.
3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
I tried sushi at a Chinese buffet. Not smart...I know.
4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
Um, no? But I really want to know the answer to this one!
5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
I NEED to learn Spanish.
6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
Um. "What are you doing standing here? She's not here anymore!"
7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
Hello? Lost started last night!
9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
I can go either way. I have an amazing talent where I can sneeze and no one even knows I did.
10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
Well usually the internet, or my hubby fills me in. He still reads the newspaper the old-fashioned way.
11. Are you a good speller?
12. At what time each day do you start thinking about
Before breakfast. Hey I'm a planner.