Time for another Random Dozen! Do your own and link up to Lidna at 2nd Cup of Coffee to join in the fun!
1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
No, and I really have no desire to do either of those. Surprising, huh?
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
Some of them. I'm still looking for a few.
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
By myself, early. With my hubby, usually late. Hmmm.
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
Neither, I'm a Texan type.
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
Just one of the default ones that came with my phone. I'm too cheap to buy a ringtone.
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
Doritos or Cheetos. If it stains my hands, then it is a winner.
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
Can't think of a movie, but AFV is hilarious to me because I like to see the misfortune of other people falling all over themselves.
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
Absolutely not. I'm not that skilled.
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
My self I think. I would like to have a few nips here and tucks there.
10. Are you allergic to anything?
Nothing that I know of. Maybe a very light seasonal allergy which makes me cough sometimes, but I'm very fortunate in that regard.
11. Why is it so hard to change?
The familiar is comfortable and routine.
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.
To truly love is to open yourself up to another person. You make yourself vulnerable in trusting that person to not throw your faults back in your face.