Site Meter

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mom

Mom,

Today is your birthday but you are no longer here to celebrate with us. We miss you so much. Little Aaron's birthday celebration was yesterday and I know you would have gone all out to make it special for him. But his mommy is doing a great job. You would be proud. Dad misses you so much. I don't know how much longer he can keep going like this. I pray everyday that I can do something to ease his pain, but I don't know if I'm the one who can do it. David is growing so much, you wouldn't believe. I talk to him about you all the time so he will know who you are. He pointed to your picture the other day and said "Mammaw". We are so proud of him.

We miss you mom. But I'm so happy you are celebrating in heaven. You are having the time of your life, and probably sewing all kinds of little girl dresses up there.

No comments: