Site Meter

Friday, August 22, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged to list 6 random things about myself.

Here are the tagging rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

1. I am considered an oddball because I enjoy staying home with my 19-month old rather than "use my talents" in the workforce.

2. I hate the heat. I'd rather do anything indoors than step foot outside during the summer. By the way...what is the big deal on eating outside in the summer? Why would anyone want to sweat & eat & swat away flies from their food? Why can't we eat outside late fall/early winter/early spring???

3. If my budget would allow it, I would eat out every day and never cook. Even better would be to hire a personal chef! That would be awesome.

4. One of the highlights of my day since I can remember is opening my mail. Don't ask my why...I have no life and I'm weird. So send me a letter!

5. I am an activist (informally) against having your baby at Oakbend Hospital.

6. Both of our vehicles are at least 10 years old, because we love the feeling of having no payment so much that we can't make ourselves shop for a new one.

Now, to pass this on. I tag the following people:
Amanda
Stephanie
Christie
Courtney

Okay...that's only four - but I don't know that many bloggers!

No comments: