Site Meter

Sunday, August 10, 2008

This and That

Ok I have to share this pic of David. He's so serious about his History lesson.

This weekend this channel BabyFirst TV has been offering a free preview. I don't normally like to let David watch a lot of TV, but I love this channel. I saw the message about the free preview, and I really cannot resist anything that's free. So I turned it on and David was mesmerized by it and was pointing to the objects on the screen that he knows like bird, ball and other things. It was so neat to watch. David was watching the show, and I was watching him. Maybe when Bryan starts getting a regular paycheck I'll actually subscribe to this one!

I'm starting a play group during the week for any moms and toddlers who want to join in. Here is the link.

No comments: