Site Meter

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mother's Day Out

Well I've decided to put David in MDO. I hope this is a good decision. I really think he needs to be around other little kids his age. The past few weeks he has not wanted to be around anyone but me - not even Bryan. I don't know if this is normal behavior. But it will be hard not having him home for two days a week. Sniff, sniff. What am I going to do with myself?

Oh today when we got home from the church, David was in his carseat and when Bryan went around to get him David looked at him, pointed to his cracker and said "craca". So cute. I guess he liked how we responded because he went around for the next twenty minutes saying "craca, craca, craca".

Tomorrow I'm officially starting my weight-loss diet. I'm counting on all of you to keep me accountable! ;)

No comments: