Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Random Dozen and Poop
Before I post my answers, I have a question for all the experiences moms around. My son is three. No he is not potty trained. He refuses to go. I think it is a control issue. For the fourth or fifth time he has decided to take his diaper off and wipe his poop all over the floor in his room. He is supposed to be napping at this time. And he is so quiet about it, I don't notice that anything is going on until I go to get him up.
Ok, on to the Random Dozen. This week South Lakes Mom is hosting, so go on over and link up!
The theme is Spring . . . and any other random questions that crept in.
1. What is your favorite sign of Spring?
Blue skies, cool breezes. Oh and driving down the freeway and seeing the wonderful green grass separating the sides of the freeway. Then the flowers start coming in and it is so beautiful to look at. Don't worry I do keep my eye on the road.
2. Did you remember to spring forward on March 14? If not, how did it impact your day?
Yes, and we were traveling to Dallas and got to bed late anyway. But that's okay because my three-year old slept in big time.
3. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what vegetable would you plant in a garden this year?
Can I plant the bags of salad that I get at the grocery store? ;p
4. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what fruit would you plant?
Ooh. Definitely berries...strawberries, blackberries, raspberries. I love berries!
5. What is your least favorite insect?
Big tree roaches. They are evil.
6. March 22 was World Water Day. To celebrate, here are some water questions. Do you drink bottled water? If so, what brand?
I sometimes drink bottled water. I buy whatever is cheapest at the grocery store.
7. Have you ever been somewhere that it was not safe to drink the local water? If so, how did you handle that?
Um, church? Our church is brand new and the well hasn't been dug deep enough. So we all usually bring bottled water to church.
8. How many glasses of water do you drink per day?
Not enough. I used to drink a lot, but after having a baby and still having to pee all the time, I don't drink as much.
9. March 24 is the birthday of Harry Houdini. Have you ever watched a professional magic show? Share.
Not live. I've watched a few on TV. I wanted to do magic when I was a kid...but I was way too shy.
10. Have you ever been a participant in a professional magic show (up on stage!)?
No! See answer above.
11. March 24 is also the birthday of Steve McQueen and Clyde Barrow. Do you like Westerns or gangster movies? If so, what is your favorite?
No I cannot stand either one.
12. (Really random) What U.S. state that you've never visited would you like to visit someday?
Well my hubby & I really want to take an Alaskan cruise, so I guess Alaska!