Definition of plink: "Plinking refers to informal target shooting done at non-traditional targets such as tin cans, glass bottles, and balloons filled with water." Plinko is also a carnival game we play at Oneighty, but pot-luck shots fits this meme better, I think.
Side note: This reminds me of the game on The Price is Right.
So here are your random plinko questions lined up in a row just like tin cans:
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
Probably at least 20 years old. I don't wear them. They don't even fit because my feet got fat during pregnancy and never went back down. Why do I keep them? I don't know. Maybe it is because they remind me of my youth. Who knows?
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
No! Because I would eat the entire box of Caramel Delights all by myself.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
A little. My hubby & I took lessons for our wedding. I would love to learn more.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
Not as much as I should have been. I was a bit rebellious. I hope my son is nothing like I was. My poor mom.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
I don't think I saw any. I don't get to the movies that much. In fact, there are so many movies on my Netflix list that I'm just now starting to get the ones from 2004. Sad, sad.
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
It doesn't really bother me either way. I've had so much drawn over the years that I don't even notice. Blood doesn't bother me either. I thrive on the Discovery Health Channel.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Saturday. Because the whole family can be together and do whatever we want.
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
Missing my mom. She passed away in 2007. I don't think it gets any easier. I just learn to think about it less. Also, for all you stalkers out there, I'm missing my hubby who is out of town. But people know where I am at all times, so don't even think about invading my space!
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
No they scare me. Don't get me wrong and I don't mean this in an insulting way, but the elderly there scare me. I had a scary experience when I was a kid and now being there freaks me out. It was very difficult for me to visit my mom in the hospital when she was sick.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
Ok, I know I should say a clothing store or something along those lines. But I'll say an auto repair shop because it sure would be great to have a car that is in tip-top shape that I don't have to worry about breaking down.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
No. I'm all for the cheapest. Unless they have done something publicly that I don't agree with.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
Definitely looking into someone's eyes when I'm the one talking. I have a really hard time sharing my feelings face-to-face.
OK ... ready, aim, PLINK!
Go to Linda's blog to link up and share your answers!!!